1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Knox Back Protector, 9 Plate. Knox Sport Chest Protector. Knox Biomech Gloves. Despite wanting a pair of handroid gloves for a long time, I couldn't justify the extra cost to myself. Managed to save £53 by shopping around too; the biggest saving being on the gloves.

2. A 1098 side stand for my 748... no longer leaning at a worrying angle!

3. The Handroid gloves are ace. Had mine about three years now. Look good and are comfortable too :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I bought a set of the Biomech Knox when they first came out. Ace gloves and they had a lot to live up to replacing my Kushitani's. Nearly as good, for touch and feel. Better to do up. I didnt like the handroid version as I have a knackered pinky. I must have had the gloves 4-5yrs now. Still going great, even after a couple of 'offs'. My only criticism is that the scaphoid protection can hurt your palm after a long period if youve ever broken your scaphoid which I have. But thats mainly from the pressure on the bars due to sportsbikes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. just got myself a set of new Sportsmart 2 tyres for my EVO :) and a lovely set of Rizoma rearset :p

6. GB sticker.

7. High flow fuel pump, 5bar pressure regulator and fuel filter. Ceramic coating for mag triple clamps and corse rocker linkage. Active fast action throttle, shido lithium ion battery, tygon 3603 tubing for brake reservoirs.

8. Have you got a Goldwing?

9. 10 disposable shower caps for 50p - to cover the clocks with when washing/parked. I'm never letting water near them again. Couldn't find Ducati branded ones ;-)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Something to make my bike go faster

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. They let you come out to play then!

12. New Pirelli Rosso Corsas for the 748.

13. Aren't you supposed to take the helmet off for the photo?

14. Tank pad for the new Mutley

15. 1st tank of fuel this year.

16. I bought a rider for my bike,coz I got a new multi yesterday.

17. wow thats amazing for cleaning the tar spots off the underside haha

18. All that glitters....:cool:
    Of course they need new flippin' seals! :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

#1839 Nelson, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  19. EVR Slipper clutch
    Billet oil breather valve

Do Not Sell My Personal Information