1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. CNC Racing Sprocket Cover and Frame plugs.

2. As the Monster didn't float my boat decided to buy a smidge more carbon for the SF

Feeling guilty that I entertained the thought of changing :/

3. 30mm risers for the Mutley, will fit n test on the Benson run out

4. Nice German sat nav mount to see tomtom nice and easy above dash

5. cheap chinese frame plugs.

6. I bought an MRA light smoke double bubble screen.

• Like Like x 1
  7. :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  8. Bike is looking very tasty Nelson

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. I've just bought - a big bore kit! Increases the capacity by a massive 20%!!!!
    Fitted it too....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Blue bits for my red hyper - gotta love Oberon stuff...its almost a shame to put it on my bike as my bits normally get delivered to work - sit on my desk where every now and again I pick it up and think "oohh - that feels like quality..." 20140324_102457.jpg
    In fact maybe Oberon should do a milled chunk of alloy, bevelled edges, anodise it for grown up kids desk's at work - then every now and again you can pick it up and do that appreciative weighing of the hand...am I talking shite or what...?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Personally I think it's a great idea.
    Desktop sculpture for bored pistonhead execs. There's bound to be a market for that.
    In fact, someone like NCR ought to flog off all the bits that don't quite make it through quality control as desktop sculpture.
    I'm not in marketing for nothing you know!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Nice blingy cheap chrome gennie case, plus clutch lever...peg or new rearsets to come...got spare bar...just got to see now if engine bolt holes are fecked!

13. She needed some new exhausts after the previous owned cut down the standard cans in such a barbaric manner, so I thought Id by her these

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. How are the Pantahs coming on?

15. I left my SS project with Mark at http://www.madasl.co.uk/ and he fitted this top yoke 'because I needed it' looks nice though:

[​IMG]

He's open for orders apparently, they would look great anodised as well.

Yorkie

• Like Like x 2
  16. Two tanks of petrol. That's all that you need for your bike people!

17. Errrrrrr ...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information