1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Consider To Be The Ugliest Car Ever..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by NOODS X, Mar 1, 2020.

1. no i mean it as my nice looking car!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. It also had what amounted to morris minor front suspension .
    witch had a reputation for collapsing .

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. the better engines were coventry climax f.p. based.

4. Best described as a saloon with the rear doors disabled.

5. until the first time you lifted off on a corner,

6. Juke, Qashquai, Zafira and Scenic are a cry for help...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. my dad was lent one these by coles of b'ham while they fixed his toyota hiace van he let me loose in it for a week how i didnt die i dont know .but it was fun.

8. Most cars ,even the worst looking have certain angles at which they can redeem them selves , but not the fucking juke
    it is committee designed shite of the worst kind ,iwould rather walk !

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. it had a lovely little V8, but handled like a wheel barrow.

#189 dave slowley, Apr 19, 2020
    Last edited: May 5, 2020
  10. With the exception of when you have put the back seats away and loaded it up with stuff, pretty impressive how much space is inside 'em!
    But yeah, otherwise it needs double bagging!

11. I had 3 Hillman Imps as a Lad, one that I "warmed up" with a hot cam, twin carbs, extractors, blue print and balance, used to top out at 110 mph, used all the road mind, both my lane and the opposing lane once the air got under it, was great fun. In NZ Imps were only all Alloy engine, never heard of a cast iron blocked Imp? Only 850cc as well I think. I had a mate that put a Ford V4 and an upside down VW gearbox in one, used to pull wheel stands under hard acceleration in 1st gear.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Probably been said already, but that big Chrysler Bentley copy is as ugly as it gets.
    Also the newer big rolls Royce looks like something Jabba the hut designed as an eight year old (though I suppose that's the point)

13. Yeah but let’s be honest 3 TV channels 3 radio channels and having to wear flares back then, anything to remove the boredom.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I miss bell-bottoms ...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. But what about the ugliest dash? 1st pic My dads car in the 80’s any guesses?

and my all-time favourite car I owned from the 90’s - lit up beautifully at night

63D89681-C4C0-47AB-8190-6284125D5BAF.png 32663B12-A936-4618-8E63-F18ADBC96CC7.jpeg

16. Isuzu Piazza?

17. cant remember the name of the skoda Model from the late 70s?. ugly on the outside (unless in its group N rally gear) but the dash rocked. v,cool.

18. 1280px-Invacar_1973_(3).jpeg the invacar. 3 wheels of pure fury.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Amazingly these noddy cars were made by AC.

20. yes they were iron blocks alloy heads, least on the 2 engines my Moms car needed to stay mobile.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information