1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Consider To Be The Ugliest Car Ever..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by NOODS X, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Surely this is a Ronan Keating free zone, we should be told.

2. Everywhere should be a Ronan Keating free zone!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. For medicinal purposes officer.....

4. Nope, they were Rolls Royce's main competitor in the 1920's, then we sold them out after the war when it went all commie - and during the woar they made Jagdpanzer's :eyes:

5. I’m fairly sure we sold them out before the outbreak of hostilities never mind being powerless to stop anything happening to them after, much beyond 1942 we had no say in anything unless another country allowed us. Germany won a great possession when it took over Czech tank production.

6. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal

7. As stated UK were powerless to intervene in any meaningful way after the war, before the outbreak maybe but even then unlikely. Any pact or treaty signed by the UK could never have been honoured at close to or the close of hostilities simply wouldn’t have happened.

At the close of war as a nation we were bankrupt merely being bankrolled by the USA who at that time had no more stomach for war than we did. America’s attention was focused on defeating Japan while trying to keep the UK from reestablishing influence in the Pacific. There was also the tiny matter of a huge Soviet army sitting on terrain they’d never relinquish influence over.

I’m afraid no treaty we’ve ever signed with other European powers since the turn of the previous century has been of merit to us. Chamberlain simply didn’t want war with Germany and one of the costs was the Czechs I’m afraid.

8. Ssanyong Rodius

373CB9E5-3199-4B7F-8FE8-58ACB41120E4.jpeg

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. When I was a kid we had one of these in this colour. Hiddeous thing. I even turned down lifts to school in it as it mortified me so much. I was over the moon when some bloke fell asleep at the wheel of his car and smashed into the back of it - writing it off - while we were out on a family trip.

257807384fca3768b22916c905d32f87--auto-retro-renault-.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bricklin SV1
    Made in Canada.

C3E7B8AF-1618-43A6-A72A-FF388C92E55B.jpeg

11. argh !!!!! harvest gold .................The Horror !

12. I was a mini cooper fanatic ,but we all were envious of the 8 port engines that some imps had.!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes they finished off the minis career in rallying ,They were fucking Quick.....!

• Like Like x 1
  14. i would just like to remind all of you : the juke the juke the fucking Nissan Juke !!!!!!!!!>

15. Why, why oh feckin why? The therapy was just about there and then you have to say that.

So how do they make you feel?

16. #237 laava, May 5, 2020
    Last edited: May 5, 2020
  17. can i just refer you to message #191. dear fellow.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information