1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Consider To Be The Ugliest Car Ever..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by NOODS X, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Always had a soft spot for these.... and a lot more affordable.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ssangyong_Rodius_(17047402870).jpg Winner...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. are they the one with the ferrari engine? i know nothing about cars really but seen some tv prog featuring this fiat? i like the look.

4. a barcheta. probably just a 2ltr abarth engine.

• Like Like x 2
  5. One of my 1st cars was the estate version of this, in the same colour. o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. The Vivaro is uglt alright, but you've partially hidden it with something uglier. Silly boy. :rolleyes:

7. That’s my reflection in the window :mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Have to agree, the Edsel was hideous.

9. Reminds me of a beautiful TR6 my friend has recently bought :):upyeah:

10. It's a Spider (Fiat)....
    I once test drove a TR7 (as I loved the TR6)......
    The gearbox was looser than my college girlfriend and the drive was like a 400,000 mile Transit.
    What a pile of crap...
    [​IMG]

#50 AirCon, Mar 2, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Yep, the TR7 didn't have the greatest reputation. Looked nice but widely regarded as shite!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Daimler Dart looked awful IMO, but the engine was great to stick in a TR4.

The E type needed wider wheels.

The Lotus Europa was stoopid.

VW Thing is just that, a thing.

#52 Arquebus, Mar 2, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  13. Was the original Allegro design any better before BL management changed it?
    ado67dev_06.jpg

It`s hard to look at most things from the 70`s without thinking "god that`s shit, what were we thinking???"

14. I saw one of these yesterday and presumed a yoof had spent a load of cash attempting to reduce the value of his car.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. My dad has had two of the cars mentioned in this thread - a Reliant van followed by a Robin and then when he passed his car test, he replaced it with an Allegro. Weirdly, I can still remember the reg number - AEK 852 T : unamused:

16. Can I expand that to anything produced by British Leyland, what a shocking load of shite

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Too flash for words, two Reliants, was it because of the bike licence thing?

18. I'm proud to say I was a Reliant driver.... (Yes, the full bike license thing).
    I swore I'd never get a car..... a broken arm and leg on the same side changed that...
    Learning to drive "a car" I rolled it so many times it was eventually held together with strips of tin and rivets. If left inverted the oil filler cap would come off and pour hot oil down the inside of the windscreen.
    Eventually cut it up and put it in the dustbin... some local teenagers took the chassis and engine to annoy the MP's over the tank range (Aldershot).
    [​IMG]

#59 AirCon, Mar 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Agreed... my first new Company Car....
    [​IMG]

#60 AirCon, Mar 2, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information