1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Consider To Be The Ugliest Car Ever..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by NOODS X, Mar 1, 2020.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  1. Van driver drove into me and stated the dreaded words or ‘sorry mate I didn’t see you but I am a biker and I’m sorry’ my r1200gs was a bit worse for wear, and I’m still recovering and due back at work for the first time in 7 weeks tomorrow at work.

2. My dad had a blue Warburg estate we used to sit in the boot on the M3 going from Hertfordshire to Dorset

2 stoke sounded like a motorbike

Made everyone look if nothing else - luckily I don’t think I have any photos so stock one below !

DE1AE9C2-8D1A-4203-87BC-8477A0E33CCC.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  3. That's fekkin cool :D

4. That's a real shame, wish you well

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. what is it, who made it and when?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. is it an alfasud? its a wee quiz i'm doing.

7. Suzuki SC 100 GX? would have to google when it was made? Thought it might have been a Datsun at first.

8. yip, its got the Datsun look. apparently its a small compony and still in business

9. It is a daihatsu.
    Edit, nope it is a suzuki sc100!

10. small niche manufacturer apparently.

11. No idea. But it’s funky looking :):upyeah:

12. Is it an AMC ? X

13. AMC? is that the car in, Wanes world?
    aye, it is funky, a mate had a wee charade back in the day, nippy wee fugger.

• Like Like x 1
  14. i was gunna say suzuki.. but im not gunna say that now... ok suzuki.. even though its wrong i cant think of anything else....when will the correct answer be given? i need to sleep.....

15. when ever I can take the credit for it..
    sometime this morning

• Love You Love You x 1
  16. I bought an electric power aerial once & put it on my Vauxhall Magnum. Thought I was the dogs bollox when that aerial extended automatically upon ignition. Happy days!

#118 Symon Moore, Apr 19, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I’ve always thought the 246 Dino is the most beautiful shape of a car. Perfect lines. A friend of mine did his degree paper on iconography & design classics. His top three design shapes were the Dino, the Eiffel Tower & the coke bottle.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • WTF WTF x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information