1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Consider To Be The Ugliest Car Ever..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by NOODS X, Mar 1, 2020.

1. meh, the guy needs to keep quiet full stop. (I actually quite like him) an angry old school nationalist.
    depending how wealthy you are, you might be wearing some of his work on your wrist.

2. Not wealthy at all, getting less wealthy by the day. Use a cheap to me watch bought in a sale occasionally.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Imp was a hatchback, sort of, rear window lifted up. Handy for beach cater fishing rods..
    Probably needed weight in the front to improve stability but with 1000cc, any extra weight was the enemy.
    That said, who knows what tyres were fitted to mine. My knowledge of tyres was so good that I once thought Michelin Macadams were sport tyres:rolleyes:. More like teflon non stick for motorcycles!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think it's an AMC Pacer, pig ugly

5. carrying on from this young Finm, being charitable, I would think it's a memory lapse, most of the time this is true for me now but did remember this bit strongly.

they were detuned when fitted to the first Imps for fear of reliability problems due to being of such lightweight structure for the day (I know you know all this). That's the reason they were so easy to tune or "hop up" as the term went in the day.

Early cars were 39 brake, later were 51 apparently (had to look this up).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Erm.... ok

:neutral:

7. A Nash Metrpololitan Fifties nasty
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. These were bad.. 1C889270-6397-4D2A-BBE0-264602A173FE.jpeg

9. A close second 1960 Berkley They were originally fitted with a 350 Villiers engine
    [​IMG]

10. Recent rubbish, inspired by Logans run?
    4E503192-CD03-47EC-BE34-2651B1440A46.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. He must have had the ruler then, lots of straight lines

12. Hideous looking thing

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sunbeam Rapier!? They were cooooool! I remember our neighbours got one and half the street crowding round it....

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Was there a Holbay conversion for them, don't know if that's the correct spelling, quick car with the conversion

15. The fact that there is 4 people that agree with you has literally ruined my day!

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. AMC Pacer, A proper ugly mother fucker
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. God knows. I just remember it stirred excitement on the street when he rocked up in it..... showing my age :D

18. 991 Turbo eh @Mary Hinge . Properly ugly Mo Fo that have diluted what a true 911 is, so just as well sell it to me for a Corona bargain basement fuck all price !!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information