1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does owning a Ducati mean to you?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by El Toro, Jul 29, 2012.

1. But I love the blasted thing !!!! its like a crap boyfriend you know is a pain in the arse but you still quite like !!

2. Bluddy hell :eek:

#142 deleteduser211220, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
  3. I didn't mean it like that!!!!!! Ouch! I sit down a lot at work ! It's never going to happen .. And I never Hoover , peel spuds or put up curtains in the nude and slip accidentally :/

4. You do it on purpose then? :eek:
    :wink:

5. I look on owning a Ducati as a learning experience......"Ducati....making mechanics out of riders since 1947...." Lol.....

6. Lol Hell you are very naughty

7. That sums it up very well David

8. Truth. :rolleyes:

9. Was at a bike meet last Wednesday & was asked how the SS was, I quipped "Only two types of people can afford to run a Ducati, the rich - and the mechanically competent." :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  10. That is bang on the money.

11. Sadly too true, I've become a good mechanic since I bought my Multistrada. I've also had my wallet smashed apart (not just opened wide) on a number of occasions. There's the nagging sense of unreliability figaro has alluded to on some of his recent posts. It does ride and go bloody well but I don't know if I'd buy another one. The only thing that keeps me holding on to it is when I read reviews of potential replacements, you end up finding you'd need to spend a lot of money to get it to do what you need to - so it hangs on for now!

12. i028824.jpg

i028824.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well I certainly aint rich, not after owning Ducati's! hang on a minute.........yay me, another skillset.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information