1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What hobbies do you have?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Cockneyjanner:
    Now this is something worth doing with your life..fanfukintastic my friend. Ive never had the experience of mountaineering although ive hiked and seen some wonderful vistas (island in the sky @ canyonlands springs to mind), and ive had some trippy experiences scuba diving, but that is an awesome pic mate...one you'll remember on yer deathbed...fair play.

2. I used to enjoy fishing ,
    Bikes bikes and bikes!
    Until 5 years ago I was Kickboxing , gym, aqua aerobics, weight training yoga.
    Then I pulled my hip ligaments the suddenly started hurting and loosing strength.
    I was getting pretty fit!
    I've been diagnosed with a form of arthritis last year. Chronic pain in all joints and exhaustion some days.
    So now got to get treatment to slow it down then try one fitness thing.
    I have good and bad days now .
    Too many steroids :(

My other hobby takes me to lots of fab countries.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351558453.378750.jpg

Been doing that for over 20 years..
    Need a new smaller lab coat and the hairs just black and pink now.
    I keep rodents and breed fancy Rats now . Very clean creatures and too clever for their own good !!
    Like a dog combined with agility of a cat but small!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351558453.378750.jpg

#42 He11cat, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  3. l used to have rats as you say very clever creatures
    mostly kept egyptian browns rescued at times from my snake keeping freinds
    steve b

4. Racing - I love watching racing and racing myself and I'm currently putting money away with a view to starting up again next year. I've never ridden a track in Aus and after spending the weekend at Phillip Island the fire is relit. Plus I still want to do the Manx...

Cycling - I have a Specialized Roubaix Comp and I'm currently lusting after a Pinarello Paris ... did a 250k ride for charity a week ago, my longest ride and my sorest arse...

Rugby - Injury cut my playing days short but I still love everything about the game and get to a few as well. I was at the Reds V Waratahs game, the Waratahs V Hurricanes game and I've watched every international Aus have played this year. But then I'm going to try and get to some cricket too - I guess I just love sport.

Cooking - Yes, I like cooking!

Sailing - This is relatively new and I want to do more of it but it's competing with cycling and my Uni commitments. I was lucky enough to get a gig crewing on a Volvo 60 in the Sydney Harbour for some Sunday races and that was pretty cool. Definitely want to spend more time on the water...

Many more - But who has the time?! And money for that matter. I love snowboarding but it's always competing for my hobby time/annual leave and spend with other expensive pursuits .. I was born to be a billionaire I think... I'd have made a fine rich playboy!

5. Fiddling with bikes.
    Semi-pro photography - www.loopsphotography.com
    Weight lifting and fitness
    Guitar
    Few other things....

6. well i'm a big military lover .... its my hobby , its my life ( apart from riding my 848 :) anything that involves ropes, weapons and other bits and pieces ... i love it
    here is me lol :) zagan1.JPG zagan3.JPG

zagan1.JPG

zagan3.JPG

7. I've got now't against female soldiers tho.....it was police women....oh nevermind that was a different thread.:wink:

8. Anth what's scary about police women ?

9. talk to me about these classic american guitars.....

10. Mmmmmmmm :smile:

11. In the summer I like to race karts and every couple of months pop up to Hemel for indoor snowboarding.
    In the winter I try to get 2 weeks snowboarding out on the mountains.
    I'm a semi pro photographer so occasionally do that for enjoyment.
    I fly RC helicopters too, proper ones not these £9.99 jobbies, my biggest one is about £1k worth :eek:

12. photgraphy and good food ... eating and cooking...

13. Cycling, BMC SLC01, Ribble Gran Fondo, Klein Attitude Pro single speed. Bikes and have just started kite surfing.

14. Forgot......like to watch sport, and footy in particular. And if I get chance I like to watch Middlesbrough. If you can call Middlesbrough FC a football club :tongue:

15. Finally someone who supports a club more risible than the one I support: The Baggies.

Mind you, Baggies aren't so risible so far this season.

Plenty of time for that to change...

16. Watch it fella.....one of your best players is the produce of our academy system :wink:

17. Who that?

Always good to see some home-grown players.
    Baggies also have 2nd lowest wage bill in the Prem and almost no debt. A real football club, rather than a leveraged business.

18. James Morrison. Got to say I was upset to see him leave Boro as he was a rising and shining star. And I'm always pleased to see when he does well.

Likewise Adam Johnson, but less so Stuart Downing cos he's an arrogant twat :smile:

19. Morrison! Good player. In fact I am heartened that the Baggies seem to boast quite a lot of players native to the British Isles. More than most successful teams in the Prem (which could be why we are not normally very successful...)

20. I make hip hop music and spend a lot of time in the woods.

I love wild camping.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information