1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What music are you listening to ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Imola, May 26, 2012.

1. It's good you can say that you went Kev - several on here saw Hackett as soon as he toured after splitting from group - some of the best 'gigs' for me back then. That album is the best of the lot for me as was already heavily into Eno (only Genesis album he produced completely) so icing on the cake. A lot of fans couldn't get into it when it came out but grew to like it later (same true of 'Wish You were Here').

• Like Like x 1
  2. the smiths greatest hits johnny Marr can arf play guitar

3. saw the cramps way back 1980 i think supporting the Police at the lyceum my mate pulled the lead singing of the stage !!

• Like Like x 1
  4. did you see king kurt over the IOW rally in the 80s , mental

5. I saw them too at The Marquee. The old one down Wardour st. Mental. I still play them on my turntable now and again.

• Like Like x 2
  6. love the Damned they got a gig soon tickets still available

#2589 paulfastbikes, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Ive seen King Kurt umpteen times. Generally at the old Klub Foot (Clarendon Hotel) at Hammersmith. Where i'd seen all that types, Meteors, Guanabatz, Reckless etc. I even got knocked out by the lead singer of the Klingonz whilst slam dancing as I chinned him accidently. He was a big brute but really apologetic. I got free beer of him all night. All for the price of a sore chin. Brilliant as I had no money anyway.

Cant remember about IOW, I may well have done but sometimes scooterdays are a bit of a blur.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Tempting Paul. New Rose is probably;y the best punk song ever written.

Correction: IS the best punk song ever written.

• Like Like x 2
  9. cant remember what year prob 83 / 84 , watched the meteors too in Southampton, was on an old floating bridge, huge fight that night and the place got burnt down, no more floaters night club : (

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information