1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What music are you listening to ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Imola, May 26, 2012.

• Like Like x 1
  2. For the past few days I have mainly be listening to The Alabama 3.
    viz:

Incidentally, their harmonica player, Harpo Love, looks just like Carl Fogarty.

3. tempance movement

4. I dug out Squeeze's Greatest Hits the other day. Currently enjoying it very much :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I got a load of new music this week, Nirvana, In Utero, 20th anniversary jobbie, didn't have it and thought l and ought to. Jake Buggs new album hasn't been off the deck for the last couple of days though. I liked the 1st album a lot once I'd got used to his nasally voice and listened to the lyrics. His new album is a step up musically and there's some great songs there. He's got some talented musicians on it, I googled a couple of them. The co-writer of some of the songs has pedigree and its produced by Rick Rubin. Got given some cds for the van by a customer after 15 minute chat about music triggered by a copy of NME on a table. He burnt me Arcade Fire that I'm liking so far, PJ Harvey new album that he thinks is better than Stories from the City and Midlake that also hasn't been heard in full so if they are good you might hear about them:smile:

• Like Like x 1
  6. tigertailz love bomb baby
    blast from the eighties

yeah going to see them on the 28th whoo

oh and everything from steel panther :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information