1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What music are you listening to ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Imola, May 26, 2012.

1. The Black Keys - Howlin for you

2. Bought Oasis 1st and 2nd albums then went off them big time as Liam got stroppier. Saw them at Southend just after 1st album was released and was dissapointed by their lack of movement on stage, very static, I was expecting them to rock out. Halfway through the set they did an accoustic segment but our ears were ringing so much it was lost on us. Later they got an award for live band of the year??.......Sorry...Boring.

3. Steps - Tragedy :eek:

its on he telly box.

4. now your gonna say one direction?

5. Family forum! No swearing please!

6. This just popped out on iTunes. Yay!

#286 Loz, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  7. Die Antwoord - Fatty Boom Boom

8. absoluteradio.co.uk

Classic rock channel, good choons! :)

9. Wayne. how the F did you come across them...??????

10. I'm a big fan, that's their new video but there are some crackin tunes on their first LP $.O.$

They're not for everyone but I like them

11. What I meant was they are almost unknown outside of South Africa!

12. I can't actually remember how stumbled across them but the first track I heard was Enter The Ninja, saw the video and took it from there. I like some of the MaxNormal TV stuff and Jack Parrow too.

#292 blufoot, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  13. I felt pretty much the same but looking back they did some good anthems, "cast no shadow" and Champagne Supernova" are two of my faves.

One of the chargehands at work back then was into them in a big way, think he saw them at Knebworth and said they were amazing. He was just as big a gobshite as Liam Gallagher and he`d got that cocky leant back strut down to a T.

For me, Oasis, Happy Mondays and Stone Roses are the sounds that take me back to partying hard in the early 90`s.

You`re twistin me melon man :cool:

14. Just downloaded that song from the windows ad by Lark

15. I like the Happy Mondays .
    Oasis what was there first hit ? It was a total rip off of " I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony". You know the coke song :) compare and ye shall laugh!

16. I went to see the Happy Mondays back in May. They were good but perhaps not £40 a ticket good.

17. That would be Shakermaker. They were sued by the new seekers for $500,000, according to wiki..

Shakermaker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

18. Steve Miller Band - THe Joker

19. And now Lynyrd Skynard - Sweet Home Alabama :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information