1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What music are you listening to ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Imola, May 26, 2012.

1. me too, a bit scratched after 30 odd years, my all time favorites, music to relate too, good stuff, so wish i wasnt so young to be able to see them before they finished in 82 , never really got the style council or weller, really not my thing ( funnily enough, got some tickets to see " from the jam" , had a bike accident, ended up in hospital and gave the tickets to some mates, wasnt ment to be lol)

2. I've seen Weller in all incarnations....from 1982 (as a spotty kid) in Milton Keynes the Jams last tour, the Mick Talbot bit, through to seeing Weller by himself more times than I can remember, wild wood and stanley road were classics too, but I'm not getting his latest stuff.

I've seen Rick Buckler and Bruce Foxton' s from the jam too, but it was only the songs that made it worth while.....it could have been any tribute act performing the songs.

• Like Like x 1
  3. envious you must be, YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lucky sod , roll on me CDs for me van, cant wait for setting sons & all mod cons, take me back to good times, 17, lambrettas, house partys, life was so much simpler

4. Led Zep's recently released live album.

5. Peedi Crakk - Go Pedro

6. Hawkwind - Masters of the Universe. (Currently being used by Ford for the B-Max advert on TV)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Linkin park
    Evanescence
    Seather
    Metalica
    Songs of Anarcey
    Chris Cornell (Audio Slave)
    Within Temptation

To name but a few

8. Joy Division now......(Thanks to Greyman's post in the Stones thread) :upyeah:

9. Hawkwind was the first gig I went to, with some mates from school in 74 I think. Had listened to Space Ritual on tape on my mono cassette player as you did back then but that didn't prepare you for the real thing, the peculiar cigarette smell, or the ringing ears for the days that followed.....halcyon days!

10. They were the first gig I went to too. Up in Newcastle at the City Hall. I was eleven years old. Check my bad self out. Innit. :biggrin:

11. ian curtis what a legend, if you saw them aswell i will be very distressed!

12. Tinie Tempah ft Eric Turner - Written on the stars

13. Random iTunes

Muse - supermassive black hole
    Followed by Bob Marley one love

14. Charles Wright - Express Yourself

15. Unfortunately not....I was still too young and my brother who took me to all my first concerts didn't 'get' them :frown:

16. Two Door Cinema Club - This is the life

17. Mmmmn – Grandadbob

18. Dubolition – Kieser.Velten

19. Headsup......Led Zep Celebration Day is on BBC2 December 8th 10.45pm. 1 hour edit.

I saw a used ticket for that gig go for nearly £50 on ebay last week, now that is SAD.

Just after the gig used tickets were selling for more than the £125 cost price :eek:.

20. More money than sense. And we're in a recession? Lot of banker Led Zep fans?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information