1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What music are you listening to ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Imola, May 26, 2012.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Goat bless the Flips :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I understand they 'have to make a living' but I wish they would get working on some original tracks again - some of their covers are.. hard work even for this listener

4. I haven't really delved into the more recent cover work. The track here was from their early, early period.

I do want to listen to the Dark Side of the Moon release they did. The album cover artwork is amongst the best of all time :)

5. I did have a listen to something they did recently but it was more 'procrastination' sadly.

6. Just discovered this, can't believe I've never heard it or of him before, fantastic...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Love BB King. He's awesome. Oh and The Flaming Lips. I never tire of them. But mainly listening to Royksopp's new album at the moment. Plus the old reliable northern soul that I have shitloads off. Ooo, Champion by Wigans Chosen Few has just popped on. Takes me back to allnighters at Keele University...

• Like Like x 1
  8. yip, bb,king, james brown and the likes all good stonking whiskie music. wife and kids where away Friday night. surprised the neighbors didn't show.

9. ok all you Flaming Lips cats, try this - you're bound to enjoy :-

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ive no speakers at work, so I'll listen at home.

11. Sort of a cross between The Flips and Tame Impala! Likey.

12. no doubt you will now be hoovering up anything with 'Elephant 6' links ; )

#3692 Chris, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  13. LOL Certainly, in my "spare time". Heh.

This was just flagged up to me. Yeah, Charlie Drake ... but check out who else was involved. A serious WTF if ever I've heard one!

Uninteresting footnote. Charlie Drake was an old mate's next door neighbour, in Croydon, for a few years.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I have now given this a spin and some of it is extremely good. And even when it is less good, it's still very listenable. This is going to be an ideal car album - nicely chilled out. A fine purchase.

#3694 gliddofglood, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Really liking this so far!

16. New series starting Tuesday ... :)

17. Emma Donovan - Aussie Soul & R'n'B singer/songwriter is simply ace -

18. good lyrics. likey.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information