1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What music are you listening to ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Imola, May 26, 2012.

1. I set my mates new deck up today, early michell similar to mine. As a thankyou he gave me Tangerine Dream 70-80 4 LP box set in mint condition. I remember them vaguely from back in the day but never had any of their albums. Side 1 LP1 was disappointing to say the least but seems to be getting a bit better on side2. Glad I didn't buy it. Will update with full verdict later.

2. You've got to be in the mood for Tangerine Dream. Probably better with a spliff to be honest.
    I have the double live and it is superb. I also have Phaedra. It's the sort of music that grows on you, but you have to give it plenty of time.

3. Taking your 1st suggestion glid. On side 6 and its much better. I wasn't really into Krautrock but had Neu and White Noise.

4. The live version of Cherokee Lane is great if you're a bit lost in your 6 CDs

5. Side 7 and 8 are really good, from albums Cyclone and Sorcerer and Tangram. (78 79) really bounce along and rock out a bit. I'll give the earlier discs another go again. Nice to have some different sounds on. I googled them they've got 230 albums out.

6. My Opening Farewell by J D Souther

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Listening to this album. Hopefully it will be better than Todd's previous, State.

So far it feels like a mixed bag. Some very good songs, some not so good ones.

10. feel the quality, feel the hairspray, feel the tight white jeans..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information