1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What music are you listening to ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Imola, May 26, 2012.

1. Lol :-D

2. It could be argued you still are!! :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Angus & Julia Stone - water (because I've run out of hot chocolate)

4. East Coast Mainline tea and the noise of the train.

Travelling down to London from Edinburgh before flying off to Dubai for a coupla days work.

Not gonna get into London till nearly 11pm because of some Jocks fighting on the train earlier. Hey ho.

5. dude, this was EXACTLY what i was doing a couple of hours ago!! Dury was a total fkn legend..so many great tunes and a stella band...Jack Sht George, What a Waste, Razzle in my pocket...great funky grooves, some tasty playing all delivered with Ians' dry wit..fantastic lyricist..an urban poet..love him!
    tonight its another cup of tea and one of my unsung guitar heroes, Greg Howe. (i am/was a guitarist/guitar teacher so im into some serious up yer arris guitar music and jazz funk self indulgent stylings).

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've seen them a couple of times at the Picturedrome in Holmfirth and they are the best live band I've ever seen and I've seen hundreds of big name acts.

ive just booked my tickets to see them again at the Picturedrome on 16th November again :upyeah:

7. are they touring? i wouldnt mind seeing them again..i saw them years ago at the barfly in camden. they played a free gig here in nottingham last summer with phil jupitus on vox...whose fronting them?

8. I thank you.
    Completely forgotten about What a Waste by ID&tB ... a forgotten favourite of mine :upyeah:

Tracking it down now :smile:

9. loads of great performances on you tube..check em out..

10. horlics.jpg
    Its all hardcore here!! I kid you not :)

Signal to Noise The Cure

OPPPPPS .... sorry about big picture eeek :(
    The Blockheads are playing is it Dartford in December??? They are touring anyhow.

horlics.jpg

11. Yes they are touring :smile:

The front man is one of their ex roadies - and he's very good too The Blockheads : Biographies : Derek The Draw:upyeah:

12. A latté and Greed by The Blockheads :smile:

13. Same latté and the original Relax featuring Holly Johnson and the Blockheads playing the music :upyeah:

14. Californian Chardonnay and Level 42 "to be with you again"

15. Red Cahors, Chateau Lamartine 2008. It is saturday night after all....and I am currently in Cahors so no excuse.

16. more Chardonnay and Andrea Bocelli

17. Red Wine and Porcupine Tree. Hard to conceive of any better combination right about now.

18. CRABBIES ALCOHOLIC GINGER BEER AND TV.:upyeah:

19. J P Chenet Merlot and listening to The Christians 'Words'

20. Going to see them too in October at the Picturedrome :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information