1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What one bike would you like to ride but haven't yet done so?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bigredduke, Jan 25, 2013.

1. BSA DBD34 - a proper Goldstar

2. Might be a boring choice, but I'm gonna say a Panigale S. Just to see what that sort of power is like. I've no desire to ride a 1000cc four for some reason though.

I am sure if I was to ask Ducati Glasgow I'd get a run on the demo bike. Might just do that later this year!

3. Any of the current MotoGP bikes

4. Absolutely!!

What I can't believe is that The Britten didn't get a mention until reply #20!

For me that would be up with flying in a Lancaster bomber or a Spitfire.

I wouldn't mind a track session on a Supermono though :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Munch Mammut

6. F4 Seat height in reality is higher than it is on paper. Im 5'8" and its about my limit.

7. I've never ridden a big single, so maybe a KTM Duke should be on my list. Or a Manx Norton...

8. Mr Schwantz's RGV500 please!

• Like Like x 1
  9. forgot about that one, good choice!

10. T E Lawrence's last Brough Superior SS100 - it's in the Imperial War Museum.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Me too :)

12. I thought you were gonna say a Monster :eek: :wink:

13. I got a photo of it last month, but I must have deleted it. Yes, wouldn't mind a razz on a Brough. But then I wouldn't mind a razz on a CZ, I'm easily pleased...

14. Nearly :)

15. 916 That is completely original and not been pissed about with. Cant believe I have never ridden one

16. Pre War Norton International.

17. my mates 207 RWBHP 16RR... :)

18. He won't let you ride it and you call him a mate???? Not in my book he's not

• Like Like x 1
  19. another vote for the britten

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information