1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What one bike would you like to ride but haven't yet done so?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bigredduke, Jan 25, 2013.

1. I'll also put a vote in for any of mine!! managed to sit on the CBR today, but im a million miles away from being able to get my foot anywhere near the peg yet.

2. RD500LC....love 2 strokes

3. Would love to give this a run round the block

IMAG0458.jpg

4. Oh and this aswell

IMAG0452.jpg

5. Always wanted to ride a Hesketh. Only seen one and that was stationary, just an unusual machine, seemed to be the right idea and don't know where it all went so wrong.

6. I think it was primarily the cost. I remember seeing a new hesketh at a Honda dealer when it was new, can't remember the exact year but I was a young lad about 9 or 10 years old.

I remember my dad telling me it cost as Mich as a Vauxhall cavalier - I guess 7 or 8 grand at the time. That was an awful lot for a bike with no direct racing pedigree (hesketh formula one not really being relevant)

7. For years now Ive had a hankering to ride a Vinny Black Shadow to a Vincent owners club do and doughnut the f@67 out of it.Then leaving it in a smoking heap.Dont know why.

8. +1 on the Supermono :smile:

supermono1.jpg

supermono1.jpg

9. One of my Grandfathers old Matchless bikes.

10. HRC RC45 :)
    Aaron Slights WSB one would do!

11. I ride past Clouds Hill frequently, such a great man, not too many understood him and not too many know about him today. The modern world would be very different had he not been around.

• Like Like x 1
  12. My Ducati !!! :-(

13. a moto gp Yamaha and Honda at Monza

#53 paulfastbikes, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  14. MV AGUSTA F4-RR. Was very tempted to look at one a few months ago, but the reviews put me off ownership. Still wish I had ridden one though

15. Not the RR, but the F4 I rode had dodgy fuelling resulting in a bit of a pause whilst you waited for everything to catch up. TBH I didn't quite see the point of the rotational valves if you're not going to rev the nuts off it, but having a hole in the fuelling is just lazy?

16. The fastest Indian on earth. What a rush.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oddly enough, out of all the 400's i have owned and own, i have never ridden a 3TJ FZR400 and would like to try one.

I would love to try a desmo though.

18. I sort of came to the conclusion that this was a bike left untested so as not to spoil the idea of one! :D

19. Amen to that bro'! + 1.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information