1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's For Dindins?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Bonkers the Dog, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Ive been craving a prawn cocktail for a couple of weeks!

Im going to head to the coast one day next week sans dogs and get some decent non-tesco prawns!

• Like Like x 2
  2. when are you setting up that drive-through Viv? Let me know and I will get my order in. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Whether it was dinner or 'breaking my fast', I had the other veggie burgers. It didn't matter about riding afterwards since, while my back is just about recovered enough now that I could, in the meantime the MOT ran out.
    To not compromise the diet I decided not to eat anything else today. Well, I cracked. However, I'm on a healthy diet - besides not eating as much, I'm drastically reducing carbohydrate intake.
    Anyway, I just forked down a can of baked beans.
    As for whether the burgers caused wind, I figure the addition of the beans makes it a double-blind trial.
    That's Science, that is.
    If I get a conclusive answer I'll announce it later, in morse code.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Barbecued Tandoori lamb chops I marinated for 24 hours and a nice light roasted red pepper salad

IMG_8546.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  5. Had a lamb mixed grill at the pub. Was lovely

IMG_9676.jpeg

• Like Like x 3

6. Bloody hell were lucky if our pub hasn’t run out of pork scratchings!

7. I just suddenly fancied a prawn cocktail, I'm not pregnant.

IMG_0076.jpeg

would've been great to add an avocado or two but I can't be bothered to go and buy them

• Like Like x 2
  8. Crap work week so thought I’d cheer myself up by riding the Pani to work and back.
    Last minute idea for f&c supper by the sea before I got home.

IMG_2813.jpeg

CE15C109-30FC-44D7-9D59-4E6EA5FD1C06.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  9. I had those first!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I like the look of that!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Arrived home to a lovely pork chop …. and yes that is a heart shaped Jersey Royal sat on it … think she must be after something :thinkingface::heart::) IMG_2492.jpeg

IMG_2493.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. 001745FC-0F41-4A23-9900-517F86E217BD.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  13. Currently debating whether to fire the bbq up.
    Minted lamb chops and chicken thighs or a Chinese takeaway :eyes:

• Like Like x 1

14. Sensational cookery of the pork chop there 10/10

15. Definitely the latter, in honour of this legend who is commemorated and memorialised on the t-shirt I’m currently wearing :laughing:

IMG_8098.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. We’ve just ordered a Chinese. Got the mother in law round, so they’ll have something from the local, but I’ve got some leftovers from a proper Chinese from our last visit, to heat up. Family BBQ tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sounds like a plan and left over Chinese is better than when it arrives imo.
    Duck pancakes it is.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sausage egg and chips. A drizzle of brown sauce and that’s what you call a great start to the weekend.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Ladies fingers masala with rice and flat bread IMG_4909.jpeg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information