1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the worst thing you've ever bought for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by MrAliT, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Not so, fella. Spend a bit of time in traffic and shorty levers come into their own. Well they do if you don't hang around in traffic; they help out a lot if you're pushing and pulling at the bars while braking or using the clutch. I bought a set of chazzos (I'm too poor for Pazzos) when they first appeared, and I've had 'em on every bike since.

2. My 2011 Multistrada 1200abs, I had such high hopes and like a lot of owners still seeking resolution to the screen buffeting, never mind the poor fuel consumption and rough running, corroding fasteners and non-existent rear brake . I refuse to spend anymore money on it and for the past 8 months it's been sorned and on paddock stands at the back of the garage, waiting to be traded in if Ducati ever reintroduce the ST range...........My 848 streetfighter is a whole different story can't get enough of it. This doesn't make the MTS a bad bike just a bad buy for me a case of heart ruling head.

3. I will snap it up from you... A 1200 S tourer yea? Year? GIVE IT TO MEEEE!

4. Sorry much as I would like to fulfil your dreams it's only a bog standard 1200 abs, off to ride the Hyperstrada this afternoon so all might be right with the world again very soon :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information