1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Bike Do You Most Regret Selling ?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Richard H, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Ouch that's one lovely bike

2. [​IMG]

i will always regret selling this.owned from new for nine years

• Like Like x 2
  4. [​IMG]

in bed with its friend

• Like Like x 1
  5. That looks stunning, never owned a Honda, always fancied one of them

6. If my wallet allowed it, I'd have a SP in a heartbeat

7. My Gilera 50 Trials & 996 but by a long margin, my RG500 that I owned from 1986 to 2007 and was immaculate. The smell, sound and crazy powerband was intoxicating! It was a very scary bike to ride fast with friends on faster, modern bikes in Wales. Fond memories.
    RG500.jpg
    Hopefully the collector that bought her takes her out now and then!

RG500.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Here is my F41000R Tamborini's 2nd born. Absolutely loved this bike and you can pick them up for next to no the nothing these days!

.facebook_-1703559899.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. My 1st Ducati and my first Tamborini designed bike. I bought here in 2006 and I loved the 3 years we were together. She's now in someone's showroom in Germany apparently!

.facebook_44087273.jpg

10. Sorry for spelling I'm using my mobile on predictive text!!!!!!

11. I regret selling my RC8 the most. With that Akra fitted it was one of the most angry sounding and mean looking bikes I've ever had, always an event riding that and never boring........ So much so I'm considering another but this time an R version.

i wish I had a much bigger garage and an even bigger wallet :(

12. I don't regret selling my Honda CD175. But I would like to ride it again; it would be hilarious.

13. I sold this in 2009 for £4300 - what's it worth now ? It had only done 700 miles. The dealer I bought it off was glad to see the back of it, said he couldn't shift it for 6 months. Not the most comfortable thing in the world but would of been a sound investment me thinks.............:mad:

096_96.jpg

096_96.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thats a very pretty little bike :upyeah:

15. being a kleptomaniac at heart, it's 'all of them' for me except maybe one Vespa Sportique - only because it was so knackered and one CG125.

16. It's such a shame these didn't take off like the Triumph Bonneville has. They sound amazing with Termi's.

17. It's such a shame these didn't take off like the Triumph Bonneville has. They sound amazing with Termi's.

I think Ducati just got the timing wrong ..... and so did I
    :mad:

To be honest I wish I'd of kept all three.

002_2.jpg

008_8.jpg

002_2.jpg

008_8.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. had the Sport Classic S with Termis,one pipe either side.I couldn't resist roaring down a local duel carriageway and changing down through the gears,with the mandatory throttle blipping at a main junction point outside a BP Station and a Macdonalds.What a noise,what a showoff,what a GRIN.It was worth the not so comfortable ride that is crippling,just to hear those pipes.I hope I never grow up!!!

• Like Like x 2
  19. ^ above is 'post of the year' so far for me Mervyn ! :upyeah:

20. Along the lines of if you can only have 1.

Have you already had it and regretted selling.

For me it was the 916.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information