1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Jap?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dave, Sep 30, 2012.

?
  1. Blade

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Ninja

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. GSX-R

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. R1

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. definately not a kawasaki. just too raw and very harsh. japanese bikes are all so similar id pick the prettiest, so probably a blade or R1. i had a GSXR 1000 on long term loan suring a protracted insurance settlement in 2007 (whichever model that was)..the thing was pig ugly, whisper quiet and had a toblerone for an exhaust..it was staggeringly fast, too fast for me, but totally uninvolving...actually, it was boring.

2. I rode a K7 for a couple of hundred-mile stints while on holiday that year, and I have to agree with you, it was boring to ride. All the power is too far from your grasp for 99% of the time, the rest of the time it just felt limp in comparison to my old TL. Maybe on paper that wouldn't ring true, but from the seat of my pants the TL was the better bike.

I'd pick the ZX10R, cos everyone is scared of it. I likes a lairy bike:upyeah:

3. I have to agree. I've had a couple of Kwaks in my time and generally the engines are the most storming of the Jap 4-strokes.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information