1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whining Rossi Goes To Court Of Arbitration For Sport (cas) And Appeals..........

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Disco Davies, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Here, you dropped your Rossi tinted spectacles.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. are you bumming marquez?

3. So, we are all agreed then :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. feck i got a pair of those :hearnoevil: :gun:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. I'm not having them!

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. :thumbsup:
    nope hes just got the balls to say rossi did wrong, omg the goat did wrong this cant be possible, watch mm kick his arse all over Valencia,,:thumbsup::tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hmmmm, I'm not Rossi fan boy, I try to say things as I see them, so I'm "Bumming Marquez". Obviously this must be the case.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. :Finger:eek:nly 3 days 8 hours and 11 mins till moto3 fp1 WAHOOO

i will be watching!

#209 chizel, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  9. :Wideyed:

It's you, that ikle green smiley :D

#210 Exige, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2015
  10. :Watching:

11. lol you've obviously never had a head but, if you think that was one!

12. i like a bit of head but....

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Rossi shoved it up the inside of Marquez the same amount of times, then something did happen.

14. It is perfectly clear in the videos that VR has finished 'making his point' and turns his head back to track to pick up the pace, i.e. looking forward when his leg is forced up and forward by something hitting it - MM's bike's falling. It was, as is proven by the telemetry, MM's brake guard/lever being applied by knocking VR's leg forward, explaining the wheel locking. No kick.

Should VR have taken MM to the track edge? No. Why did he feel it was necessary?

Anyone with much less experience than VR can read someone else's intentions - we all judge the intentions of other road users, people that we are universally unfamiliar with, for example, when interpreting the actions of irate drivers - even if an onlooker might think they are driving within the rules of the Highway Code, are they actually driving to knock us off? scare us? or just driving like cunts? we know instictively what constitutes reasonable behaviour that we make allowance for and what constitutes an extra-ordinary caper - so when VR says that, for the second meeting running, MM was fucking him about, I'm quite prepared to believe it, especially as the outrageously talented MM has the skill and wherewithal to ride at the aliens' pace and as he pleases, especially moreso when he's no longer riding for the championship, so if he chooses to make things difficult for VR, just to prove a point, he can do so, while for all the world riding within the rules, so to accuse VR of ill-founded paranoia is plain silly. After fooking Rossi about in Oz, MM realises he could still win the race and goes for it, successfully. They have both raced each other sufficiently to know how each other behaves on track, so when MM can dart off to beat JL in Oz, why has he spent so much time buzzing around VR? MM guilty of goat baiting

Penalty? 3 points IMHO is sufficient without the grid penalty. That way, the season finale isn't ruined for its global audience, JL has to fight for it, rather than have it handed to him (as he made it clear he'd prefer), VR has to win it with MM, DP and Iannone running interference - would that not be better than seeing VR totally hobbled by the Sp-afia?

#215 Borgo Panigale, Nov 3, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  15. As I understand it that is all he got, just 3 points.

It is the fact that he had another point already, making a total of four points, that put him automatically to the back of the grid.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. And wasnt the extra point for baulking a pole lap of Lorenzo?

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. It all started for Rossi at misano when he started losing the plot...first the blocking Lorenzo in qualifing...then his poor decision in the race...i dont think we would of been in this position if Lorenzo would have not crashed out.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information