1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why ride a motorcycle?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Stressed Hippo, Oct 16, 2012.

1. is is a shirt like theirs on a shirt with them on?

like a man in uniform

2. yes, i think most know that
    :upyeah:

3. gawd not the neighbours again

4. As I started the post, perhaps I should give my m/c background.

First bought a new Honda 250 Super (wet!) Dream in 1977.
    Used for my only means of transport for more than 6 years, inlcuding a daily commute through the centre of Birmingham.

Bought Honda CB750 in late 1980's. Kept for many years.

Recently, bought a Ducati Diavel. Every time I take it out I enjoy it more!!!!

5. i love it , i always did.
    its a form of relaxation for me, gives me freedom ..
    nothing better after stressful week at work than motorcycle ride !

In fact , because of this hobby i became better person i think LoL... I got involved with charity events and runs. And instead of being totally wasted in the club at weekend and bank holidays .... i ride :) :rolleyes:

#47 ducatigirl, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I bought my first motorcycle, a nifty-fifty, when I was 14 in 1970. Still at it aged 56.
    They've always been a part of my life. No point trying to analyse why, but..........when I was 14 in 1970 my mate had a big sister who was around 17 or 18 years old. She had lovely tits. Her boyfriend had a BSA B25.

So I probably worked out that M/C=G-F<36DD

Covered many, many, many miles on all sorts of bikes from tichy little trials and moto-x bikes to full-dress 'Glides and GS12's, did the first track-day earlier this year, bought the first Ducati in Sep'11, presently only have one bike in the garage but looking for something else. Not sure what.

Love it. :biggrin:

#48 Parabolica, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Genius :biggrin:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information