1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why the **** bother. This country is ****

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cranker V2, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Or just have a day in Wales

2. Sun dance booked for next Wednesday!

3. At least you've got a bit of beer money from weighing in the copper immersion tank!

4. get on with it you know it makes sense...........

5. Listen to the voices....:eek:

6. i can see you now........the last four right bends at jerez getting faster and faster............"why didnt i do this a long time ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?"

7. Don't know about you lot but got the flip flops on today - stoking

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mr C if you had mentioned the boiler problem on the forum I might have been able to do you a good deal (save you some money) as I'm a heating engineer. AC:biggrin:

9. is that the same as a plumber.....with a slightly posher van?:upyeah:

10. :wink:

[​IMG]

11. Girls.....

We got some of best results in p*ss pouring rain.......even got a video where you can clearly see water pouring out of my boots.

AL

12. Got tablets that should sort your incontinence Al. :)

13. Sorry Mr C didn't see that post. Just because the pump spins doesn't mean it's pumping, the impellors can be jammed. did sound like overheat / circulation problem. Anyway you have sorted it now. I'm gas safe, so if you ever need any advice drop me a line. AC

14. Git........................

At least we never had any chicken strips on our tyres at all........................

• Like Like x 1
  15. Heat exchanger was blocked, Bit of a pisser at the time but the gravity fed system we had gave us shite water pressure. Now the showers almost take yours skin off! Old boiler was 10 years old and had never seen a service (opps) so I guess we should see a decrease in gas bills.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information