1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Will I Regret Not Buying An S Model

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by mak24seven, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Hi,

Are you still looking for a Multistrada S Touring? Just seen your post, planning on selling mine and local(ish) to you too!
    Cheers
    Andy

2. Pm sent andy

3. Replied! :upyeah:

4. Totally agree. I've had my bike from new and had all the services it's done 18000 miles now and in all honesty I think it rides better now than it has ever done, all the warranty niggles have been ironed out and I have total faith in it now (unlike the first year I had it). Don't worry to much about mileage these bike all get looked after there may be a few morons out there that haven't looked after them but they are few and far between. I'd have no problem going for a high miler as long as it has all the services and stamps.

5. [​IMG]

Well, hear she is. Got home a few hours ago and purchased from Andy above :) . The ride home was dark and absolutely chucking down half way into the short 60 mile journey but I think I will like this bike very much.
    I have a lot of reading and pressing buttons to do tomorrow so I might actually get up early. I cannot believe how big the thing looks in my garage and dwarfs my mv brutale . Again nice to meet you Andy and the bike is cracking . Its also an S model guys lol

• Like Like x 5
  6. Does it have the SCU? If not that listing may still be on eBay. Also, if it doesn't have it, shame on you Andy your bike deserved it [emoji106]

7. Headlight beam mod also? That's a must have!

8. Missing her already!
    Enjoy Steve! :upyeah:

9. I've just noticed the stashes of lager in the cubby holes. Told the missus you're T-total or something?

10. Lol do I really need to start spending money :) . The bike has some nice extras and I will refrain from spending any more at the moment. I think Andy has spent enough on it. I hope I can get my ass out of bed early in the morning for a ride. I now have room to take all my crap with me ( and more) so will just see where the road takes me. Hopefully its at least dry. You wont miss it Andy when your new bike arrives :) .
    I have had to put the gsxr in the shed because there is no room left in my garage with this beast in there but to be honest that bike has to go now :-( .

11. Lol they are hers :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. wifebeater too... are you a domestically abused fella?

13. Brilliant :). Bet you can't wait to get out for a proper ride, enjoy.

14. Nice one.

Whats the headlight beam mod??

15. Headlight beam mod is a quick mod that means the low beam stays on when you turn on high beam. Makes riding at night much better as you don't get that blank spot of no light.

16. Happy new year :tonguewink:

17. First post, been lurking a while on here, glad you found what you were looking for Mak, and the advice on here was better than PH ;)

Will be a while before I'll be doing my search for a bike, but my time will come eventually :)

18. P&H? Got mine from there but I did all my research first and just walked in and got it. 12 month warranty was the attractive part as well as that I'm pretty close to them. Where in Kent are you Paul?

19. Pistonheads - Mak started a thread on there asking about multistrada's and I told him to come have a look on here :)

I've been into P&H a couple of times, I'm actually in Maidstone so my local Ducati dealer is Laguna, Ashford Performance but that's good to know that P&H do a 12 month warranty.

It'll be a while yet (next winter) but I'll be either looking for a white 2011/12 S model or a 2013/14 Pikes Peak if they've dropped a grand or 2 in the next year. :D It'll be a 2nd bike for summer/touring use alongside my commuter bike.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information