1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTF is Neutral

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Tuck, May 12, 2013.

1. Can you clarify the bit in bold, please? I'm having trouble understanding how both ends can be at the same position. I'm having a really hard time getting neutral (after 4000 miles) - it's got worse in the last two weeks and the chain adjustment seems fine, so I'm keen to adjust the lever.

2. Finding the tyre good now.

3. I found it hard to select neutral as the mileage approached 15,000 miles. The gear change and selecting neutral at a standstill was easier after the service. I assume the oil change helped.

I'm wondering if an extra oil change between services might not be a bad idea.

Steve B

4. Steve B
    I have now done about o thousand miles, no problem with finding Neutral at stand still now but occasionally finding the one between 5th and 6th.

5. What is 6th ?

6. johnv

It comes just before 7th LOL

7. For the first 100 miles or so (day 1) I couldn't find neutral. By the time I took it in for it's 600 mile service (day 3) neutral was no problem but I also had a few extra!!!. My Multi is now two months old with 3750 miles (2600 in Europe) and I have no problem with extra neutrals. I'm not sure whether it's because the box has run in or my technique has improved. Most probably the latter.

Kevin

Do Not Sell My Personal Information