1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xerox Rarity

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by roger lumm, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Right, so what was your point again?

Right, so what was your point again?

2. About the broken watch? It's correct twice a day :)

3. Xerox
    150bhp. Facelift faring. Bayliss.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ok then your Fila is better than a Xerox, except it's not.

5. Ex will like xerox best when he gets one.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Bully :joy:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  7. I like my all Red one best :)

8. Not at all mate, what you wrote is wrong - I tried to correct it for you but you continued your incorrect assertion (for some reason) so... I have no problem with you hyping your collection but some people might actually believe your non-facts thus correction required.

download (12).jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Correction required, certainly, you're wrong o_O
    Now what did he accept for the 3rd best 999R I wonder :thinkingface:

10. OK then tell us how the Fila is better, or as good, as the Xerox ?

11. As a rare Ducati it is better: as it is rarer and represents the World Championship Colours. Ride wise and power wise it is the same :) My red one is better as it has a full Ti system on it :)
    The Fila colour Scheme is easier on the eye too :eyes: forgetting the argument about Photocopiers Vs Clothes - as some have opinions on this. Think the Xerox had a plaggi seat unit too did it not?
    So they are about the same but Fila = best

12. -10bhp tho ex. Nevermind you dont need extra power in your dining room.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Riiiight...

You taking over the broken watch mantle?

14. Not when I have my 1098 on the road as it has +42 :yum and they are in my 999 room actually :rolleyes:
    Most would say the difference of measuring at the rear wheel (Fila) and the Crank (Xerox) was greater than 10bhp so yes, Fila more powerful too, thanks for your input SF :):upyeah:

15. I don't have a watch, not even a broken one :(

16. Well at least that's a positive, makes a change from all these vein twats spending 30K+ on a friggin wristwatch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. downloadfile.gif

• Like Like x 1
  18. You really think Ducati would change a bunch of engine internals to make the same power? (as has been proven time and again "most" are often wrong)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information