1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured 1200 DVT Yellow Multistrada 1200s 2015

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Mateip, Feb 26, 2024.

1. This is my Multistrada 1200S 2015 with 40K miles I have from new and decided to see how it looks in yellow as I've seen an older post about it and the new Pikes Peak Unica in yellow. The painted fairings are a second set found on eBay in red a bit damaged but repaired and painted in yellow. Now I just have to wait for a bit of sunny weather to go out for a spin. What are your thoughts ?

04-Multistrada-1200S.jpg

multistrada 2024.jpeg

• Like Like x 17
  2. I take it the second picture is your bike? Very nice, with a full Termi and painted belly pan.

The red frame looks slightly incongruous, but not in a bad way. I've always liked yellow Ducatis though I've never owned one, and who knows, I may see you on the road. I'll certainly know it's you!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think the red goes really well with the yellow. Looks really good.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yep. Love it. What the white model should have been. Screams out for a few decals to break up the colour imo

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Not sure I'd be "brave" enough, but yes love it!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Also I've change the hand guards from silver to black, need to clean the red rim stickers and put on new tires, new sprocket and chain kit are just waiting to be install

7. Yep I like it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I think it looks great!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Yep. Looks fab mate.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think that looks great

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looks great I think.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yep , love that look buddy

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looks cool.
    How do you get on with the P P screen?

14. I think it's great just feel like a naked bike, although on long runs like a 10 days trip I'll have the tall one for wind and flies protection!

15. Mine has a similar WRS one which I like a lot. Tall screens cause buffeting, mine is noisier but I put up with that, especially with earplugs. I may try the P P as it looks cool and should be OK.

16. looks good. what size is your taller screen

17. it's the standard one that comes from factory ...around 450mm

18. thats not to big, some look to big and would cause buffeting as stated. cheers.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information