1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your forum name why?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Freak, Oct 19, 2012.

1. And before I get any rude comments, I meant hobbies outside the bedroom!

2. Cos you need a name on the web that others are unlikely to have taken (or you can't remember all the digits that come after it).

I think Peter Cook was possibly the funniest person ever, and I just remember seeing the Glidd of Glood sketch when I was about 10. I don't know it was the funniest he ever did, but the name was amusing.

3. My name is Bill and Ive got a Goldwing

• Like Like x 6
  4. because i do

• Like Like x 2
  5. Because I'm a massive Bayliss fan.........boy......because it sounds better than Baylissfatbaldbloke!!

#25 baylissboy, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Some little @rseh@le at work tried it as a put down when I got promoted ahead of him the rest of us thought it a larf and as I have no hair it stuck :biggrin:

7. Mine is just far too hard to explain
    :-D

• Like Like x 2
  8. Because I'm a biker and have been since I was 17. I'm nearly 55 now and I still believe there is Nothing Better To Do ​than get out on a motorcycle. Simples!!

9. Because of the colour of my hair and i'm a big Steve Earle fan.

10. Urbanfireblade, because i owned an Urban Tiger colour Honda Fireblade back then, my email is just as bad being Fireblademadness@...... for obvious reasons!

11. Because the very first date/meet with the other half he said "oh my god your tiny you're just like a little pixie" and the numbers are his last four from the Army

12. Ahh and I thought that was the year he was born ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  13. End of year 1 of my biking life. Kilometre 13 on a road somewher ein Bedfordshire on my then NC30 playing silly buggers with more experienced biking mates on Gixa 750s, R1 and Blackbirds and down she went on a corner and the legend that is now Corners R Us was born! 15-years riding later and much wiser. Oh how I wish I still had my NC30 now.......

Corners R Us...the real deal (now!)

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm on prescription drugs to treat depression & I'm a fat bastard who is more graceful under water than on dry land!

Simples!

PS my Diavel is the best therapy I have ever had!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Oi Colburn !!!! My knee NOW!!!!!!

16. Mr Cunt :upyeah:

17. I thought you were Mr Cholmondley-Warner from The Fast Show :tongue:

18. Because the wife one day moaned that the house was perpetually filled with an overflow of spare parts from the garage...!

19. Cos I'm shaped like the figure O...

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information